Monday, January 3, 2011

Customers Reviews and Testimonials

"I took my very sick older cat here a few days ago, and I'm glad I did.  Unfortunately, she had to be put to sleep, but Dr. Ed Hsu was very compassionate and patient with answering all of the countless questions I had in detail.  He explained her illness in detail, discussed the options with me, and helped me weigh the decision of taking her home to pass away in peace or have her put to sleep in a pain-free manner.  All of the staff were very professional and friendly, and seemed to be trained in the proper way to treat a person like me, who was blubbering uncontrollably from beginning to end. 
The facility is clean, and all of the staff seemed very knowledgeable, especially Dr. Hsu, so I feel like I got the level of service and expertise that I paid for.  I've had cats and dogs all of my life, and therefore have been to some bad vets, but this isn't one of them.  There was also another customer in the reception area with an injured dog who was getting a lot of attention and seemed very satisfied.
To top it all off, I received a very sweet bereavement card today signed by several of the staff, many of whom even wrote kind messages in addition to signing.  Thank you TLC, and I'll definitely be returning with my dog and cats."

"We like to take out dogs here. It is close to us and there is a huge benefit in that they also do 24/7 care if something were to happen. I feel a lot more comfortable taking my pets to a place that knows them and has their full set of records (not something you can always grab during an emergency) for my pets which is very helpful for treatment. I like the assurances that they treat my pet no matter what. Also, for prescriptions they direct me to the discount websites and give me an accurate timeline of how far in advance to order so that the script has time to get there."

No comments:

Post a Comment