Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Customers Reviews and Testimonials

"I don't know how other peoples' experiences differed so much from mine, but I tried several vets for my dog before ultimately settling on TLC.  They are a bit pricey, but the vets, technicians, and office staff have always been extremely patient, caring, and helpful on every one of my visits, whether it was a routine checkup or late-night emergency paw stitching.  Also, I have insurance for my dog with VPI, and if you bring in a claim form they fill everything out and fax it in for you -- so it's no hassle at all, and helps offset the cost a bit.  I'm neurotically overprotective when it comes to my dog, and I always feel like he is in good hands at TLC -- plus, they give me constant status updates, which help with MY separation anxiety!"

"While TLC does run on the expensive side, I have had nothing but good experiences here.  I've been bringing my dog to TLC, specifically to Dr. Hiebert, for the past 7 years.  I have the utmost confidence in his ability to take care of my dog.  A couple years back my little guy had a mast cell tumor on his hind leg and Dr. Hiebert removed it perfectly.  He even called himself after the surgery to tell us how it went and joyously called to tell us that all the cancer had been removed when the results were back from the lab.  While they do tend to suggest a lot of different tests and solutions that can run up a tab, if you say you'd rather wait or keep the bill low my experience has been that they are very supportive of this.  Dr. Hiebert never makes me feel like a bad dog parent for holding off on treatments if they are not dire.  (Though, in the end, he's usually right!)"

No comments:

Post a Comment