Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Customers Reviews and Testimonials

"I've had nothing but great experiences at TLC.  Yes they can be expensive but they usually ask you to ok the expenses.  If there is a test that is not mandatory at the time, I ask and they put it off.  If it's mandatory, I'll do it.  Dr. Mahaney is stellar with a vast knowledge of alternative medicine.  He is kind and specific in dealing with humans and loving in dealing with pets.  Dr. Baker is sweet, professional and has been so helpful to my pets.  Dr. Hebert did surgery on my dog's spleen and it was an expert job.  I've heard many other vets praise his skill as a surgeon.  The staff has been wonderful as well."

"This is the vet I've used twice for emergencies, and they have been very good.  The last time I went in, they took my dog right away.  The staff was very nice, the vet was excellent.  We eventually figured out what was wrong with my little guy (do NOT use Tea Tree oil on your dog!  Even though it is in many flea products, even a dab of it in it's straight undiluted form can poison your dog!).  My baby is all better now. "

No comments:

Post a Comment