Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Customers Reviews and Testimonials

"Great with my puppy! I have been 3 times now and every time I have had minimal wait time. I truly believe my little guy is being given the best treatment available. I have even had to take him there when he had an emergency and he was seen in about 45 minutes. I am truly thankful to their warm and caring staff that have given such good care to my little one. Much thanks to Dr. Mahaney he is truly a caring soul!"

"I went to TLC on a Sunday night after my puppy had been vomiting and couldn't keep food down to make sure he was okay, because I didn't know what was going on with him. Fortunately, everything turned out to be fine and he was suffering from an upset stomach. That night Little Action Jackson received EXCELLENT medical attention from the staff and vet who were on duty. They gave him a physical exam, took blood and did x-rays to make sure nothing was blocking his intestines/digestive track - AND they even said he was playing with them in the treatment room :) Needless to say, I see that there have been a lot of bad experiences/reviews at TLC, BUT my little guy received great care and everyone was super nice!"

No comments:

Post a Comment